Short Story Slam is back, welcome in!
so glad to be part of this after a long time!! :) Have put 3 different sort of stories from 3 of my blogs! Hope you like them! :)
Thank You BlueBell Books-will submit story soon
welcome...;)
Submitted mine.I love my father a great deal.;)
have fun!love this prompt.
My father is a pilot,what fun to honor him, and his profession.
My Father's Day Storyhttp://www.poeticocean.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-response-to-bluebell-books-story.html
Submitted mine.
Good to see this active again. This one is a poem but I'm working on a short piece!
Submitted an old one, will work on new entry soon.:)
With your indulgence I have posted the Introduction and Prologue to my newly released book, The Chronicles of Windfallow. Thank you for the invitation.
lovely prompt.
write one today.:)
submitted mine.
life is tough,I'm not in a good mood, so read me, and take what you need to act on your life time choices.best!
I like mine.
submitted.
wrote one today.
got a strange one done.hope that you like it,:)
sharing a new piece.
what heart warming prompt.
Great to see this back ....Thank you x
Amazing prompt.
submitted mine, Happy Writing.
Happy Birthday to My Dad.
Have A Fantastic Day Ahead.love this prompt.
amazing prompt.
incredible chance to share.
love the chance to try.
way to go.
the day is cloudy today,hope for a sunny day tomorrow.
fathers are great.
ode to fathers.
Happy Monday.
fathers are special.
submitted a random one.
good luck.have fun writing.
submitted one.
Happy Writing.
I am looking forward to wonderful Wednesday.
great prompt.
what a shine!
Happy Living,have fun with this incredible prompt.
what fun today.
these funnies make me feel good at the moments I read them.:)
wow, outstanding entries.
Happy Sunday, Be Fishmas now!xoxox
Bless all,Help the troubled souls, Jesus.Amen.
women must learn to love themselves to be loved.
Short Story Slam is back, welcome in!
ReplyDeleteso glad to be part of this after a long time!! :) Have put 3 different sort of stories from 3 of my blogs! Hope you like them! :)
ReplyDeleteThank You BlueBell Books-will submit story soon
ReplyDeletewelcome...
ReplyDelete;)
Submitted mine.
ReplyDeleteI love my father a great deal.
;)
have fun!
ReplyDeletelove this prompt.
My father is a pilot,
ReplyDeletewhat fun to honor him, and his profession.
My Father's Day Story
ReplyDeletehttp://www.poeticocean.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-response-to-bluebell-books-story.html
Submitted mine.
ReplyDeleteGood to see this active again. This one is a poem but I'm working on a short piece!
ReplyDeleteSubmitted an old one, will work on new entry soon.
ReplyDelete:)
With your indulgence I have posted the Introduction and Prologue to my newly released book, The Chronicles of Windfallow. Thank you for the invitation.
ReplyDeletelovely prompt.
ReplyDeletewrite one today.
ReplyDelete:)
submitted mine.
ReplyDeletelife is tough,
ReplyDeleteI'm not in a good mood, so read me, and take what you need to act on your life time choices.
best!
I like mine.
ReplyDeletesubmitted.
ReplyDeletewrote one today.
ReplyDeletegot a strange one done.
ReplyDeletehope that you like it,
:)
sharing a new piece.
ReplyDeletewhat heart warming prompt.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see this back ....Thank you x
ReplyDeleteAmazing prompt.
ReplyDeletesubmitted mine,
ReplyDeleteHappy Writing.
Happy Birthday to My Dad.
ReplyDeleteHave A Fantastic Day Ahead.
ReplyDeletelove this prompt.
amazing prompt.
ReplyDeleteincredible chance to share.
ReplyDeletelove the chance to try.
ReplyDeleteway to go.
ReplyDeletethe day is cloudy today,
ReplyDeletehope for a sunny day tomorrow.
fathers are great.
ReplyDeleteode to fathers.
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday.
ReplyDeletefathers are special.
ReplyDeletesubmitted a random one.
ReplyDeletelovely prompt.
ReplyDeletegood luck.
ReplyDeletehave fun writing.
submitted one.
ReplyDeleteHappy Writing.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to wonderful Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Writing.
ReplyDeletegreat prompt.
ReplyDeletewhat a shine!
ReplyDeleteHappy Living,
ReplyDeletehave fun with this incredible prompt.
what fun today.
ReplyDeleteHappy Writing.
ReplyDeletethese funnies make me feel good at the moments I read them.
ReplyDelete:)
wow, outstanding entries.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday, Be Fishmas now!
ReplyDeletexoxox
Bless all,
ReplyDeleteHelp the troubled souls, Jesus.
Amen.
women must learn to love themselves to be loved.
ReplyDelete