
Where The Wild Things Are? Illustrated by Emily L. Eibel / Tomby
Dear Writers, your talent is promising, you are welcome to
join us for our week 30 short story slam, simply write what's
coming to your mind, post in your blog, tag us if possible,
and submit to share...We value your input and
looking forward to seeing you soon!
Happy Blogging!
join us for our week 30 short story slam, simply write what's
coming to your mind, post in your blog, tag us if possible,
and submit to share...We value your input and
looking forward to seeing you soon!
Happy Blogging!
have fun writing...
ReplyDeletewow.
ReplyDeletewelcome.
ReplyDeleteKeep sharing.
ReplyDeletehere is mine.
ReplyDeletehere i am.
ReplyDeleteWild lama party leaping all over the World. Write like a leaping lama!
ReplyDeleteThe holidays are arriving soon so, I posted this poem to promote a cool site that I found called, Celebrate American Holidays. I hope I did the site justice!
ReplyDeleteI have posted a second poem (I hope that is okay). It is a poem that has a significant meaning to me and I wanted to share it. No ghost and goblins, just love!
ReplyDeletekeep your talent coming.
ReplyDeleteholiday is good time for vacations.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday.
ReplyDeletehere comes my share.
ReplyDeletedone my round of reading.
ReplyDeletekeep creating.
xoxox
what a prompt.
ReplyDeletehere is my try.
ReplyDeletelovely inspirations.
ReplyDeletedone my round among current submissions.
ReplyDeleteHappy Writing!
this is cool.
ReplyDeleteI do not celebrate Halloween, but here is a nostalgia piece.
ReplyDeleteI do not celebrate Halloween, but here is a nostalgia piece.
ReplyDeletewhat artistic prompt.
ReplyDeletehohoho,
ReplyDeletehere is mine.
keep sharing.
ReplyDeletekeep writing.
ReplyDeleteJust a heads up... # 37 from Mindsinger leads to a wordpress Log-in.
ReplyDeleteI have noticed a lot of people are writing about halloween so, if I may, I want to post one last post this week. It is slightly lengthy. It is a short story. On the post, the prologue is visible, you have to click the, "Read more" link to continue.
ReplyDeleteDisclaimer: Subject matter pertaining to Zombies.
lovely prompt.
ReplyDeletehappy writing.
ReplyDeletelovely.
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday.
ReplyDeleteexcellent.
ReplyDeletesafe sailing.
ReplyDeletelovely.
ReplyDeletelovely.
ReplyDeletelovely prompt.
ReplyDeleteanother tribe.
ReplyDeleteyes.
ReplyDeletehere comes another round.
ReplyDeleteHappy November!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see this coming.
ReplyDelete