Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bluebell Books Twitter Club Short Story Slam Week 25



Image Credit: Google.com, Kim Riding A Horse


Welcome to Short Story Slam Week 25,
Please write a poem, a prose, or
a short story using inspirations from the image above,
Hope that you enjoy the freedom of
stretching your imagination
and have fun writing...

41 comments:

  1. Happy Composing ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes....

    mine is sharp.

    at times, we do need to speak out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is my batting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..I just noticed my story title as a prompt here...Most Wanted :)

    ReplyDelete

  5. I hope this is worthy...
    http://howwelearnaboutlife.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-response-to-bluebell-books-twitter.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. eventually write one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sharing Charles Simic's work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. here comes another.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to be back at Bluebell for your Short Story Slams. It's been awhile. This was an interesting pix. I have a short story for it. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks,
    Isadora
    http://insidethemindofisadora.worpdress.com/2012/08/22/a-daunting-task/

    ReplyDelete