Image Credit: Forests Bona
Welcome All, Please write a story or a poem,
using a minimum of 8 or more words provided,
we loved your creation, keep writing!
Lots of Laughter and Admiration to Those Who
dare to take the challenge and submit!
here is a sample of mine:
Sam and His Artist's Sensations (For Short Story Slam Week 27)
here is a sample of mine:
Sam and His Artist's Sensations (For Short Story Slam Week 27)
welcome to bluebell bell twitter club short story slam week 27,
ReplyDeleteusing the world to write is valued,
quality writing without using the prompt is welcome too...tag us, submit, and have fun!
Rebecca, you rock.
ReplyDeleteloved your entry, smiles.
yes.
ReplyDeleteamazing wordle.
ReplyDeletegot one.
ReplyDeletelove this challenge.
ReplyDeletesharing a feature.
ReplyDeletewrote a joke,
ReplyDeletebut some facts are included,
contributed a feature.
ReplyDeletesharing my small verse.
ReplyDeletewell, not doing the wordle,
ReplyDeletesubmitted mine.
ReplyDeletesharing my new piece of poetry.
ReplyDeletesharing.
ReplyDeletesharing Thomas Moore's work.
ReplyDeletesharing another one.
ReplyDeletesharing a feature.
ReplyDeletelovely prompt.
ReplyDeleteI got mine up now.
ReplyDeletelots of smiles.
got mine up.
ReplyDeletefinally, wrote one using the words provided.
ReplyDeletehave one up for ya.
ReplyDeletecheers.
contributing someone else's work.
ReplyDeletelovely prompt.
ReplyDeleteGood Afternoon -
ReplyDeleteThis has been a great challenge. I always enjoy your wordles. I have written a short story for it.
http://insidethemindofisadora.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/a-tearful-sensation/
Hope you enjoy ...
Isadora
p.s.
I could not get the wordle to copy and print to my blog. I wanted to include it in my entry. Could you e-mail me on how to do that? I will post it on my entry.
Thanks ....
to copy and paste the wordle,
ReplyDeleteright click on the image, choose "save the image as", save it to your blog, then you edit your entry, and upload it to your blog,
good luck.
perfect pormpt.
ReplyDeletelove it.
ReplyDeletebeautiful worlde.
ReplyDeletea haiku poem.
ReplyDeletefind prompts and did a write.
ReplyDeletetried mine.
ReplyDeletea random piece.
ReplyDeletesharing another one.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletegreat prompt.
ReplyDeletelovely prompt.
ReplyDeletegot one for you.
ReplyDeleteamazing.
ReplyDeletehere i am for the wordle.
ReplyDeletelovely prompt.
ReplyDeletea random poem.
ReplyDeleteHappy Writing.
ReplyDeletea piece on wonder.
ReplyDeletesorry for not writing for the wordle.
ReplyDeletebut shared.
welcome all.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteSorry I wanted to write but got busy in other important written assignments, but here is my contribution on line...
http://poeticocean.blogspot.com/2012/10/expressions-of-memories-in-response-to.html