Thursday, September 15, 2011

Meet Our Writers Week 7 on Ina

PS: Ina is an active blogger who attends Poets Rally, jingle Poetry Picnic, and Bluebell Short Story Slams, she has a book published and writes poetry in English, which is not her native language, yet she does extraordinary job...Thanks for reading...

Tell us about yourself:

I am Ina Schroders-Zeeders, I live on an island in the north of the Netherlands, married, 3 sons, and I am a novel writer

Tell me about your blog(s), name(s), what does it mean to you?  

The wordpress blog (Ina) is now mostly poetry in English, I do that for fun, to be creative that way


When have you started blogging? :

2005

What's the theme(s) of your blog(s)? What do you write most?
poetry, fiction or novel, or short stories?

 I have a blog with my family tree as well, and now this poetry. I also have a blog Poetry from the sea on wordpress, with poems inspired by or about the sea: http://poetryfromthesea@wordpress.com


What are the inspirations of your writing? :

Relations, love, sea

Does music impact your writing?

Sometimes. I like some songs and use the music to make new song lyrics. At the moment they are making a demo of one of my poems, in New Orleans I think that is fun to do too.


You are involved with Bluebell Books Short Story Slam writing challenge? How do you feel about it so far? What are the benefits of it?

I have done a few and it is funThe benefits are that you learn how others interoperate a subject.


Do you have a favorite blogging friend to share? Tell us about his/her blog link and the writing in it! 



David is a very good writer, and he encourages other bloggers.


Do you have a favorite book or author?

At the moment it is “Staying alive” an anthology of poems.

Do you have a favorite quote?

 “So far, so good” 

Any tips for those who started blogging and wish to become successful in it.

Comment on other blogs, take part in rallies and use a spell check 


What's your writing plans in the near future? :

Keep on writing, try to write song lyrics, and keep my writing job!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

enjoyed your feedback, Ina.

Thanks for the support.

Chim's World of Literature said...

Thanks Ina you an amazing writer...

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the interview! I can add I have written and sold 266 novels in Dutch so far, and early next year my first English book, poetry, will be published, I just signed the contract. It will be titled "Veritas". :)

christine Moran said...

This is a great interview.

I didn't know you wrote song lyrics!

You are blessed with a great talent.

Love and hugs

Christine xx

A.B. Thomas said...

Fantastic insight into the world of a wonderful writer!

Unknown said...

Chimnese, Ina, Christine, and A. B. Thomas, Thanks for the encouraging and for your words ...