PS: Welcome to Bluebell Books Twitter Club, hope that you're enjoying a lovely spring break NOW...blessings...lots of cheers...
Kathrine Paterson has written many books for young adults, most of her books
are realistic and inspiring, it’s all about friendship, fitting in, and surviving and adventure, …read the detailed quotation below to discover more..
“Bridge to Terabithia is an excellent book .It tells the exiting story of Jesse Aarons and Neslie Burke. Jesse has a younger sister who is six, her name is May Belle, and two older sisters that are always bothering him calling him a wimp, their names are Ellie and Brenda. Before Jesse met Neslie his only friends were Miss Bessie the (families cow), and his music teacher who loves his drawings. Jess hopes to become the fastest kid in the fifth grade. At first Jesse does not want to become Leslies' friend...”
Visit Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson below to buy a copy:
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Reading level: Ages 10 and up
- Publisher: HarperFestival (December 26, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141323477
- ISBN-13: 978-0061227288
- ASIN: 0061227285
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 4.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #312,159 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)