Friday, September 7, 2012

Week 26 Short Story Slam Winner: Sarah Glenwool Bush


Image Credit: Google.com


Hello, it’s time to pick a story for story of the week 26 winner, it is very difficult to do so, each entry has unique voice itself, everyone is a winner, so if I am allowed to pick one , then this week I have to give it to Sarah Glenwool Bush

Check out her entry here: Bush


I'm the boat in the bay,
stood out, you feel
that this suits your day,
We sail without a wheel.
#
I'm the tomatoes at Greenwood-wise,
I'm round and shy,
You think you see paradise,
Your love makes me cry.
#
We, the spades, smiles, intake
fruits behind pecan Groove,
Near Indian ocean, we make
intimate move.
#

To read the rest of the entry, click the link below, have fun!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

keep it up.

Anonymous said...

lovely choice.